We at AudioLogic Hearing are taking all possible precautions to keep our staff and clients safe, and ensure we can continue to provide essential hearing services.
Our clinic is open and operational; here are some of the safety precautions we’re taking at this time:
- Additional hygiene measures for hands, surfaces and equipment
- Screening of all clients prior to their appointment (over the phone)
- Social distancing in place with reception staff
- Personal protective equipment worn by Audiologists
- Alternative options for clients to avoid using the waiting area
- Reading materials and toys have been removed from the waiting room
- We are closely following advice received from Australian medical authorities, as well as the World Health Organisation (WHO), regarding precautions to minimise risks associated with COVID-19.
AudioLogic Hearing offers a postal service for hearing aid batteries and accessories and over the phone hearing aid troubleshooting and support for all our clients.
We ask all our patients and staff not to enter our premises if they:
- Are experiencing fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath;
- Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days;
- Have had close contact with someone diagnosed or suspected of having Coronavirus.
For further information relating to COVID-19, please refer to https://www.health.gov.au/.